Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, you can count on Chex cereals for simple goodness. Corn Chex cereal is Gluten Free and contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors,
- BREAKFAST CEREALS: Wholesome breakfast that's a good source of calcium
- GLUTEN FREE: Simply made with no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup
- WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 12 grams of whole grain corn per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily)
- COLD CEREAL: Low in fat cereal that's perfect for breakfast, snack time or anytime
- BOX CONTAINS: 18 oz cereal box; Stock up your pantry with gluten-free breakfast options
Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Soda. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.
Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
I used to eat Corn Chex all the time while growing up in the US, and I hadn't been able to find it here in Australia. Ordering it from Solly's and enjoying that crunchy corn flavour brought a smile to my face at breakfast time.