Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix adds a crispy crust to your chicken without the mess of frying for a quick home-style meal. This crispy coating is perfectly seasoned with savory flavors for a delicious, irresistible crunch. For simple prep, moisten the chicken, shake it in the coating and bake it until it's fully cooked. Use it with bone-in or boneless chicken to make crispy baked chicken, a crispy chicken sandwich or easy chicken nuggets. Each 4.5-ounce box contains two pouches of chicken coating, so you can enjoy more than one family dinner over oven baked crispy chicken. This extra-crispy chicken seasoning is all you need to take your home-style chicken from good to incredible.
- One 4.5 oz. box of Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix creates crispy chicken without frying
- Add classic savory flavor to your chicken with perfectly seasoned coating mix
- Ideal for chicken nuggets, crispy chicken sandwiches, chicken Parmesan and other dishes
- Packaged in two pouches for more than one meal
- Make a home cooked meal easily by coating and baking the chicken
- Certified Kosher seasoned coating mix
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils, Canola Oil, Paprika, Contains Less Than 2% Of Celery Seed, Spice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Dried Onions, Natural Flavor
Instructions: Standard Prep! Heat oven to 400F. Moisten 2-1/2 lb. Bone-in chicken pieces (about 6 pieces), 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 breasts), or 6 to 8 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in or boneless pork chops with water. 1. Shake chicken or chops, 1 piece at a time, with 1 pkt. coating mix in shaker bag. Discard bag and any remaining coating mix. 2. Bake on ungreased or foil-covered rimmed baking sheet until done (minimum internal temperature of 165F for chicken, or 145F for pork chops, when tested with meat thermometer). Bone-in chicken: 45 min.; Boneless chicken, bone-in or boneless pork chops: 20 min. Let chops stand 3 min. before serving. Do not cover or turn meat while baking.