Pancake mix makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more. Quick and easy breakfast; just add water and pour onto griddle.
Betty Crocker Bisquick Pancake & Baking Mix Box. No Artificial Flavors; No Colors; Kosher.
- Pancake mix makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more
- Quick and easy breakfast; just add water and pour onto griddle
- Easy to personalize with fruits, nuts or chocolate chips
- Stock up your pantry with an easy and delicious breakfast option for everyone
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Do not eat raw batter.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Dextrose, Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Canola Oil, Salt, Sugar, Datem, Distilled Monoglycerides.
Instructions: CLASSIC PANCAKESMAKES 14 PANCAKESYOU WILL NEED2 CUPS ORIGINAL BISQUICK™ MIX, 1 CUP MILK, 2 EGGS1 STIR ingredients until blended.2 POUR slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle.3 COOK until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.For thinner pancakes, increase milk to 1 1/3 cups.WAFFLESMAKES 12 (4-INCH) WAFFLESYOU WILL NEED2 CUPS ORIGINAL BISQUICK™ MIX1 1/3 CUPS MILK2 TBSP VEGETABLE OIL1 EGG1 STIR ingredients until blended.2 POUR onto center of hot greased waffle maker; close lid.3 BAKE about 5 min or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.BISCUITSMAKES 8 BISCUITS2 1/4 CUPS ORIGINAL BISQUICK™ MIX2/3 CUP MILK1 HEAT oven to 450°F. Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.2 DROP dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.3 BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.